The Bearville Workshop Fourm
Hi there! Please join this forum Very Happy
Hi there! Please join this forum Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the greatest fourm in town! c;

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Bearville Workshop Forum!
Have fun here at BWF!
PM Zoe if you have a problem!
Make sure to refer people to the site and you can win a prize!
Looking for another Admin and two moderators, apply in Job Fair!!
MollyFlyer is our moderator.
BWF has been 'revamped'. Enjoy the new look!
Zoe is your Lead Administrator.

If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose?

Go down 

Scruffy Puppy
If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose? Vote_lcap0%If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Holly Moose
If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose? Vote_lcap8%If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Hal Moose
If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose? Vote_lcap8%If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Bee Mine Dalmation
If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose? Vote_lcap17%If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
iCarly Bear
If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose? Vote_lcap33%If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Endless Hugs Teddy
 8% [ 1 ]
Happy Hugs Teddy
 8% [ 1 ]
Beary O'Lucky Teddy
If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose? Vote_lcap17%If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage

If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose? Empty
PostSubject: If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose?   If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:29 am

Hi!

Poll:
If you had to pick 1 of these buildabears' which one would you
choose?

Personally, I'd choose the Happy Hugs Teddy, iCarly Bear,Hally Moose,
Hal Moose.
LOL Wink Babw Logo
Back to top Go down
KileyAdmin
Admin
Admin
KileyAdmin

Reppy Pointz! : 6

PostSubject: Re: If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose?   If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:32 am

I would choose the Beary O' Lucky Bear (I am going to get it soon), iCarly Bear (I have it), and the Be Mine Dalmation (its so cute).
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleworkshopf.friendhood.net

PostSubject: Re: If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose?   If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:53 am

Admin wrote:
I would choose the Beary O' Lucky Bear (I am going to get it soon), iCarly Bear (I have it), and the Be Mine Dalmation (its so cute).

Wow! Awesome! I have the Bee Mine Dalmation (I named her Heart[i]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose?   If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:32 am

I wanna get the iCarly bear ir Be Mine Dalmation~
They're both so awesome. x]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose?   If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:58 am

I want the iCarly bear,and the Beary O' Lucky Bear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose?   If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:47 am

Endless Hugs XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose?   If you had to pick 1 of these buildabear's which one would you choose? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bearville Workshop Fourm :: Social Snailz :: Pollz-
Jump to: