The Bearville Workshop Fourm
Hi there! Please join this forum Very Happy
Hi there! Please join this forum Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the greatest fourm in town! c;

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Bearville Workshop Forum!
Have fun here at BWF!
PM Zoe if you have a problem!
Make sure to refer people to the site and you can win a prize!
Looking for another Admin and two moderators, apply in Job Fair!!
MollyFlyer is our moderator.
BWF has been 'revamped'. Enjoy the new look!
Zoe is your Lead Administrator.

Why I Love BABV:By Remi11

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Why I Love BABV:By Remi11 Empty
PostSubject: Why I Love BABV:By Remi11   Why I Love BABV:By Remi11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Hello. Here is my story on Why I love BABV.
I hope you like it. This if for the Born Writer Badge Smile .

Why I Love BABV
I love BABV because it’s my own virtual world. I can have my own house and buy rooms and furniture to decorate it! I can buy clothes for my furry friend and I and I can zoom around town on my ride. It so cool when I get to meet famous build-a-bear people like Chloe Rocks, Maxine, Green Tracks and Miguel Sunshine, and even more. You can even buy a ski lodge home or beachfront home. I can make friends and trade for cool new stuff!! Pawlette Coufour Botique sells clothes and accesories , The Bear Stuff Store sells furniture, the BVO sells cool credit items!! Sometimes, I go to the BNN and watch a episode of the Chloe Show where Chloe has a interview with a special guest! I buy yummy food at the Coffee Shop. I love to visit secret places like the tree house, light house, and top secret coffee shop! I can dance anywhere by going to my moves! I can make funny emotions too. BABV brings a lot of joy to me. I go on every day! BABW is where I buy bears, credits and clothes. Each bear is special and has a beary warm and kind heart inside. I love BABV and I know I will love it for a long time!!
Back to top Go down
KileyAdmin
Admin
Admin
KileyAdmin

Reppy Pointz! : 6

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love BABV:By Remi11   Why I Love BABV:By Remi11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:23 am

Congratlations! You have earned your beginner level Born Writer Badge. I know you cannot VM but I will post it there for everyone to see. You don't have to PM or VM back.
Reminder: You are the first BWF member to earn a badge! Congrats! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleworkshopf.friendhood.net

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love BABV:By Remi11   Why I Love BABV:By Remi11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:32 am

Admin wrote:
Congratlations! You have earned your beginner level Born Writer Badge. I know you cannot VM but I will post it there for everyone to see. You don't have to PM or VM back.
Reminder: You are the first BWF member to earn a badge! Congrats! Smile

Thanks so much!
I loved writing it,it was really fun! Very Happy

Thank you so so much again and again! flower
Back to top Go down
KileyAdmin
Admin
Admin
KileyAdmin

Reppy Pointz! : 6

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love BABV:By Remi11   Why I Love BABV:By Remi11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:36 am

You are welcome. Remember, if you get all of your Beginner Level Badges, you become an Aprentice, if you get all your Average Level Badges you become a VIP, and if you get all of you Best Bear Badges you become a Moderator. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleworkshopf.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love BABV:By Remi11   Why I Love BABV:By Remi11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why I Love BABV:By Remi11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bearville Workshop Fourm :: Excellent Extraz :: Badgez :: Born Writer-
Jump to: