The Bearville Workshop Fourm
Hi there! Please join this forum Very Happy
Hi there! Please join this forum Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the greatest fourm in town! c;

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Bearville Workshop Forum!
Have fun here at BWF!
PM Zoe if you have a problem!
Make sure to refer people to the site and you can win a prize!
Looking for another Admin and two moderators, apply in Job Fair!!
MollyFlyer is our moderator.
BWF has been 'revamped'. Enjoy the new look!
Zoe is your Lead Administrator.

How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month?

Go down 
3 posters

How much money would someone have to pay you to quit BABV & babv related sitesfor a month?
0 dollars, I hate BABV!
How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Vote_lcap0%How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
50 dollars or less.
How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Vote_lcap0%How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
100 dollars - 500 dollars.
How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Vote_lcap7%How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Definitely more than 1000!
 0% [ 0 ]
ONE MILLION DOLLARS. xD
How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Vote_lcap71%How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Vote_rcap
 71% [ 10 ]
I could never quit build-a-bearville!
How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Vote_lcap7%How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Other.
How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Vote_lcap14%How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage

How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Empty
PostSubject: How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month?   How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:04 pm

This question is completely random -- me and my sister were talking about if we would give up bunny glasses for 100 dollars or not, && this question popped into my mind.
Vote on the poll above, post on the thread bellow, I wanna see your guy's opinions. Very Happy

I personally, would have to be payed like 1000 dollars or more, I couldn't live without all that stuff for over a month. xD
Back to top Go down
KileyAdmin
Admin
Admin
KileyAdmin

Reppy Pointz! : 6

How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month?   How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:46 pm

I voted 1 MILLION DOLLARS! xD
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleworkshopf.friendhood.net

PostSubject: Re: How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month?   How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:04 am

1 million I know cheap right? So, I made it 1 GAZILLION xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month?   How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:30 pm

Sure as heck is cheap Millie, you just don't know how cheap one million dollars is! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month?   How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:13 am

1 million dollers! LOL I can't live without BABV! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month?   How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:14 am

Starr<3 wrote:
This question is completely random -- me and my sister were talking about if we would give up bunny glasses for 100 dollars or not, && this question popped into my mind.
Vote on the poll above, post on the thread bellow, I wanna see your guy's opinions. Very Happy

I personally, would have to be payed like 1000 dollars or more, I couldn't live without all that stuff for over a month. xD

I can't live without it either! LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month?   How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:19 pm

1 zillion! I don't even know if that's a actual number! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month?   How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:02 pm

i chose i million because it's alot of money to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month?   How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:40 am

1 Million xD
I wouldn't want the person to be broke. [otherwise I would choose an infinity xD]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month?   How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:49 am

1 million!
Back to top Go down
Zoe!
Admin
Admin
Zoe!

Reppy Pointz! : 12

PostSubject: Re: How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month?   How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:06 am

1 million Dollars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month?   How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:03 pm

one million bucks. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month?   How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:07 pm

one million dollars! xD
Back to top Go down
abbiewarmheart31

Reppy Pointz! : 0

PostSubject: Re: How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month?   How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:57 pm

One million dollars because if I quit for a month it would mean I lose my jr.cyberguide status
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month?   How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much $$$ would you have to be payed to quit BABV & other BABV sites for ONE month?
Page 1 of 1