The Bearville Workshop Fourm
Hi there! Please join this forum Very Happy
Hi there! Please join this forum Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the greatest fourm in town! c;

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Bearville Workshop Forum!
Have fun here at BWF!
PM Zoe if you have a problem!
Make sure to refer people to the site and you can win a prize!
Looking for another Admin and two moderators, apply in Job Fair!!
MollyFlyer is our moderator.
BWF has been 'revamped'. Enjoy the new look!
Zoe is your Lead Administrator.

Drawing fur Cheerful Cheeks Feet!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Drawing fur Cheerful Cheeks Feet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing fur Cheerful Cheeks Feet!   Drawing fur Cheerful Cheeks Feet! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:32 am

I love BWF because its really fun to hang out and chat with friends and everyone here is so nice. I think its one of the best Buildabear forums Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drawing fur Cheerful Cheeks Feet!   Drawing fur Cheerful Cheeks Feet! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:56 am

I Love BWF because so many of my friends are on here and it is so warm and welcoming. It is also a great place to talk about BABV.
Every time I log on I smile!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drawing fur Cheerful Cheeks Feet!   Drawing fur Cheerful Cheeks Feet! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:51 pm

Though only I just joined BWF, I feel
my eyes sparkle, The layout so bright and welcoming,
It feels like another great world.
Its not only fun,
but also safe.
The best place to make new friends!

Lots of nice people,
there to help you.
Theres no other
site like BWF.

~ Kitty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drawing fur Cheerful Cheeks Feet!   Drawing fur Cheerful Cheeks Feet! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:30 pm

I love BWF, the layout, the friendly members and especially the friendly staff.
When I first joined, I was like WOW - 1, because they used mah layout, and 2, because it looked like a Beariffic place to be! Smile I think the KileyAdmin, did a very, very, very good job!!
Bearemy <-- I especially loooove the Smilies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drawing fur Cheerful Cheeks Feet!   Drawing fur Cheerful Cheeks Feet! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:37 pm

I love BWF because it's a safe, and you and the other mods/admins make sure there are no cyberbullies. It's a fun place to chat and met new people (And I love meeting new people) I like how there isn't too much mebers but there are a lot because with too much I feel weird and stuff xD
Bwf is awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drawing fur Cheerful Cheeks Feet!   Drawing fur Cheerful Cheeks Feet! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:43 am

I love BWF because the staff are so friendly helpful and nice. I would love to win the contest and the forum is so well set out.
Back to top Go down
Zoe!
Admin
Admin
Zoe!

Reppy Pointz! : 12

PostSubject: Re: Drawing fur Cheerful Cheeks Feet!   Drawing fur Cheerful Cheeks Feet! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:29 pm

I love BWF, because it's a safe place, and nobody can get killed by a cyberbully. And its great because there is lots of things to do and all the Admins and one mod, Maha are always very kind. They have good rules and appriecate all the hard work that has been put into the website.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drawing fur Cheerful Cheeks Feet!   Drawing fur Cheerful Cheeks Feet! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:23 am

I love BWF because it is a fun place to meet new friends and talk about BABV
Back to top Go down
KileyAdmin
Admin
Admin
KileyAdmin

Reppy Pointz! : 6

PostSubject: Drawing fur Cheerful Cheeks Feet!   Drawing fur Cheerful Cheeks Feet! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:16 am

All you have to do is put why you love BWF and you will be entered in a drawing to win chick feet!
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleworkshopf.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawing fur Cheerful Cheeks Feet!   Drawing fur Cheerful Cheeks Feet! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drawing fur Cheerful Cheeks Feet!
Page 1 of 1